"This currency, as we manage it, is a wonderful machine. It performs its office when we issue it; it pays and clothes troops, and provides victuals and ammunition; and when we are obliged to issue a quantity excessive, it pays itself off by depreciation."
Benjamin Franklin, 1779.
10 Simple Reasons To Own Gold
Gold coins have become one of the most popular ways to invest in gold bullion. Several countries including South Africa, Canada, China and the U.S. all produce their own form of gold bullion in coin form.
A graded, or certified, gold, silver or platinum coin is one that has undergone careful scrutiny by an independent coin grading service in order to determine the coin’s overall condition. Coins are graded on a scale from 1 to 70, with a grade of 70 reserved for coins determined to be flawless.
Nearly all modern certified gold and silver coins sold by the Numis Network are graded a perfect 70.
Grading can be important to the future value of a gold, silver or platinum coin, because grade determines the population of a given type of coin, and therefore, its potential rarity. Grading also serves to physically protect a coin because, once a grade has been issued, a grading service sonically seals the coin inside an impact-resistant case.
Diversifying in gold can help enable financial stability for years to come.
There are different reasons as to why small investors may choose gold, Such reasons could include, for example, reaping retirement benefits, but whatever the stance on investing; the reward is potentially great.
Buying gold can provide unparalleled peace of mind.
Since 1970, gold has been encouraging consistent growth in capital and assures solid returns to wise investors. In the end, one need not worry about currency collapse.
Below are ten benefits gold buying offers:
Why buy Gold You Ask ?
1. Even when the dollar or other currency value reduces, gold sustains long-term financial worth;
2. Gold investment secures a capitalist from inflation;
3. The value of gold remains stable, even when the money market is experiencing massive fluctuations;
4. Gold is quite reputable across the globe;
5. In particular, gold coins are easily transportable and, in general gold is a highly liquid asset;
6. Another quality that is advantageous is that gold never deteriorates, so finding a suitable storage area is relatively stress-free;
7. Gold has been relevant in previous centuries, considering its deep-rooted trade position and today prevails with stability, so financial security is furthermore ensured;
8. The demand for the asset is skyrocketing;
9. Gold is a treasure, compared to printing of money;
Everything else will pale in comparison .. Click on the link directly below for map -There is absolutely no guarantees with this map-Use as a rough guide. us-mainland-map-notated-2finished.png (5605×3174) The state-by-state synopsis can be downloaded here- PDF FILE: https://www.dropbox.com/s/08a5cffpick...
Chiappa "Little Badger" 22 Mag Here is one of the sweetest little guns that I have seen in a long while, the Chiappa Little Badger. The perfect gun for your bug-out bag or to hide under the seat of your truck. I'm digging the aftermarket suppressor option-perfect for taking out those raccoons that are getting into the garbage without waking the neighbors ;) All kidding aside, the suppressor option is what really takes this piece over the top. In any true survival scenario stealth would be a key factor, giving away your bug-out location would be a big time no-no.